Nagyfrekvencia Communications and Informatics Limited Company is a Hungarian-owned company based in Érd, which has been operating in the info-communications and communications sector since 1997, providing a wide range of professional, high-level services to its ever-expanding clientele. It distributes the entire product range of the ELENOS, ALDEDNA, SONIFEX, AXEL factory in Hungary, as well as the complete service of the devices sold. It installs and distributes ABE / CTE, ITELCO, TREDESS devices in digital TV broadcasting technology.
Owner, Managing Director
Nagyfrekvencia Kft distributes the complete product range of the ELENOS, ALDENA, SONIFEX, AXEL, ABE / CTE, ITELCO, TREDESS, factories, as well as provides a full range of services for the sold devices, antennas and antenna systems.
Nagyfrekvencia Kft. offers professional solutions for the following tasks:
- Design, measurement, installation and operation of info-communication systems;
- Turnkey installation, design, construction of radio studios, solutions for acoustic systems
- Design and construction of TV-and radio broadcasting stations and modulation connections;
- FM or DVB wireless diffusion and sound systems for drive-in cinemas and concerts or other events
- Operation and maintenance of TV-and radio broadcasting stations, performing examinations as an independent expert.
- Pre-qualifications and qualifications of telecommunication systems and equipment, independent tests and measurements according to the demands of industrial, small business, residential or environmental organizations;
- Authentic field strength and radiation measurements e.g. in the vicinity of broadcasting, GSM or WLAN base stations, civil, governmental and military, telecommunication and navigation transmitter stations. Defining the harmless and secure level of field strength;
- Measurements of high frequency electromagnetic fields, electrosmog, identifying their sources and components, their spectrums;
- Comparing measured results with the limit values according to the actual standards;
- Computer simulation before the construction of a broadcasting station to determine the exact safety-critical proximity of the planned transmitting station and the required protection distance
- Optimizing and fine-tuning ready systems with immediate feedback of measured or calculated results.